Search Consultancy are currently working with a client who is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis at an annual salary of £20,500 plus a quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
What will you do?
* Processing and payment of 3rd party invoices
* Scanning and document management of invoices to drive electronic invoice records
* Vendor set up and change management if in an appropriate role
* Business Support and Personal mailbox management
* Tier 1 participation driving daily operational targets and engagement
* Responsible for key AP Balance Sheet account clearing (GRNI & Cash Clearing)
* May participate in PPI activities (Kaizens & JDI's) as appropriate and regularly utilises continuous improvement methodologies in daily work.
* Adherence to departmental SLAs and global GBS metrics
* Relevant experience working in an accounts payable role (Preferable high volume, multinational experience beneficial but not essential)
* Excellent communication skills (fluency in written and oral English)
* Basic knowledge in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* SAP or JDE Oracle advantageous but not essential
* Spanish language desirable but not essential
* Educated to UK standard/higher grade, European High School leaving certificate or equivalent
What's in it for you:
* Free on site car parking
* On site gym - subsidised
* Quarterly bonus potential
* Private medical insurance
* A variety of flexible benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.