Do you have solid end - to - end Purchase Ledger experience? Would you like to join a busy, thriving company?
If so, we are working with a rapidly growing business in the Trafford Park area to source an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant.
* Manage end to end purchase ledger - processing, queries, statement reconciliations, reporting
* Provide financial analysis
* Other accounting responsibilities as required for business unit
Skills and experience:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Capable of working under pressure and delivering to strict deadlines
* Excellent communication skills and confident communicating at all levels of the business
* Strong excel skills - confident user of Pivot tables and V Lookup's
* AAT Studying or keen to study and develop
* Confident working in a team environment
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent excel user previous use of Pivot tables and V Lookup's - will be tested at interview stage
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a growing business which offers free parking, a competitive salary and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) then please don't hesitate to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.