Accounts Payable Assistant // Trafford Park // £10.40ph // Immediate Start
Do you have solid end- to - end Purchase Ledger experience? Are you between roles or due to finish an assignment? Would you like to join a busy, thriving company?
If so, we are working with a rapidly growing business in the Trafford Park area to source an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to commence as soon as possible. The role will commence as a temporary position due to urgency but the applicant can be considered for the permanent opportunity.
* Manage end to end purchase ledger - processing , queries, statement reconciliations, reporting
* Provide financial analysis
* Other accounting responsibilities as required for business unit
Skills and experience:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Capable of working under pressure and delivering to strict deadlines
* Excellent communication skills and confident communicating at all levels of the business
* Strong excel skills - confident user of Pivot tables and V Lookups
* AAT Studying or keen to study and develop
* Confident working in a team environment
* Previous experience in a similar role
If you have the required experience and you can start at short notice please send your CV in the first instance and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age