Accounts Payable - Temporary Assignment -Immediate start - Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a Accounts Payable role for one of the world's leading Pharma/Life Science organisations. At present, they have an opportunity available for talented and experienced Accounts Payable professional.
The purpose of the role is to complete payments, manage expenses, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. Manages the day-to-day management of all AP activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Requirements for the role:
- Timely accurate processing of a high volume of Purchase Invoices (using OCR default)
- Analyze and minimise unmatched PL items and chase through queries
- Reconcile and report on vendor accounts
- Investigate and initiate queries with vendors and internal purchasing department
- Process a high volume of Travel Expense reports
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal department and suppliers
To apply for this role, it is essential your a have experience of working in a Accounts Payable environment and SAP system experience.
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
WFH will be in place until it is safe to return to the office
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.