21,000 - 22,000 + excellent benefits
My Manchester-based property Client are looking to appoint an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their dynamic and passionate team due to the implementation of a new system and exciting changes happening within the business.
Based in state-of-the-art modern office spaces, the Accounts Payable Clerk will enjoy a great range of company benefits including birthday leave, private health-care, free fitness classes and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Timely invoice processing in line with service level agreements
* Dealing with internal and external invoice, PO and payment queries
* Assisting in the implementation of a new invoice approval system
* Building strong and consultative relationships
* Managing your own time and workload in a fast-paced environment
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and high-volume environment. The successful candidate will be comfortable making recommendations for change and implementing new processes.
Previous experience within Accounts Payable is absolutely necessary.
If this position if of interest, please send your CV via the portal for consideration and further discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.