Accounts Payable - £21,000 - £25,000, Initially temp - possibilty of permanent role - South Manchester - Permanent
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a renowned International business based in South Manchester.
The successful candidate will have strong accounts payable experience with excellent attention to detail and great communication skills. You will be working on multiple ledgers, therefore it's essential you have solid experience and a proven track record in this field.
Support will always be available, so having the confidence to speak up and ask for help if needed is also important.
Reporting directly into the AP Team Leader and working closely with stakeholders, you must be a real team player with a confident, 'can-do' attitude and an eagerness to get a great job done.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Timely and accurate invoice processing; ensuring all transactions comply with legal, regulatory and company standards and relevant authorisations.
* Working with stakeholders proactively to ensure invoices are processed efficiently and first time match rates are at an optimised level.
* Management of all vendor and supplier payments, ensuring all suppliers are paid to standard company terms and queries are managed to achieve target creditor days.
* Supporting UK AP Team Leader in optimising businesses working capital, GL/supplier reconciliations and GRNI review/reconciliation.
* Delivering against agreed SLA requirements and the calculation/reporting of KPI's.
You will benefit from onsite parking, staff gym and half day working on Fridays!! What more could you wish for!
If you are immediately available and would like to commence immediately, with a real chance of a permanent role for the right person please send your cv.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age