Type of role: Permanent Position
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 35hrs a week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger to join a global £multi-billion turnover business based in Bradford. Originally established in the US, they're now a global brand and a market-leader in their field. We are looking for somebody with experience in Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger to join this brilliant team.
* Generous pension scheme
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Parking on site
* Bonus Scheme
* Study support (AAT)
* Progression / Development
* Flexible working hours
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Processing high volumes of invoices
* Checking the accounts inbox and actioning any necessary requests.
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* Reviewing supplier and invoice disputes and errors and correcting accordingly
* Calling suppliers chasing missing invoices.
* Query resolution
* Managing all aspects of the purchase ledger function to ensure timely payments and disputes.
* Other ad hoc duties
* Must have working experience in accounts payable
* Desire to pursue a career in Finance/ Accountancy
* Excellent organisation skills and the ability to perform in a high pressured and fast paced environment
* Experience with high volumes
* The ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* SAP experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.