£21,500 + Benefits
A market leader within their sector are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing business. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for processing AP transactions and managing queries with 3rd parties and internal customers.
The successful candidate will have previous AP experience and SAP system experience is none negotiable.
You will have excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals from a wide range of different backgrounds, along with having the ability to process high volumes of invoices while maintaining close attention to detail and a high level of data accuracy.
* Deal promptly with queries from suppliers and operations
* Enter invoices onto Readsoft scanning system and monitor accuracy of capture
* Manage invoice approval via the Readsoft workcycle tool
* Enter paper invoices onto system and forward to appropriate regional contact where full matching does not occur
* Manage suppliers on direct debit payments ensuring invoices correctly entered and debit balances do not arise
* Perform supplier statement reconciliations on identified key accounts
* Ensure VAT and nominal coding correct on all processed transactions
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a organisation who offer and support internal opportunities. To not miss out apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.