Accounts Payable, IMMEDIATE START!
Search Consultancy is currently looking for a Accounts Payable to join a successful professional business in Leeds City Centre.
Salary: up to 23K
Hours: 9 - 5
Purpose of the Role:
The Accounts Payable role is a key role in terms of providing accurate, timely processing of supplier invoices and expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensuring business SLA's are met
* Ensuring all invoices and expense claims are processed in line with companies policies and procurement mandates
* Dealing with multi-currency payments via Internet banking platforms
* Raising UK payment batches via BACS software
* Checking and processing staff expenses
* Maintaining effective supplier relationships
* Ongoing reconciliation of supplier accounts
* Average annual processing volumes are 40,000 invoices for the UK, 2,000 for International offices (but is set to increase significantly) and 10,000 expense claims
* Experienced Accounts Payable clerk working in a professional services environment
* Excellent attention to detail & numeracy essential
* Good knowledge of UK VAT rules, and overseas equivalent
* Good communication and customer service skills (with the ability to be assertive when necessary)
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a good team player
* Excellent data input/IT skills including Excel
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a challenging fast-paced environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.