Accounts Payable Clerk
£20,000 - £25,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join an International business based in South Manchester.
The successful candidate will have keen attention to detail and great communication skills. Working on multiple ledgers its essential you have previous experience and a proven track record in this field.
Reporting directly into the AP Team Leader and working closely with stakeholders you must be a real team player with a can do attitude.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Timely and accurate invoice processing; ensuring all transactions comply with legal, regulatory and company standards as well as relevant authorisation levels.
* Working with stakeholders proactively to ensure invoices are processed efficiently and first time match rates are at an optimised level.
* Management of all vendor and supplier payments, ensuring all suppliers are paid to standard company terms and queries are managed to achieve target creditor days.
* Supporting UK AP Team Leader in optimising businesses working capital, GL/supplier reconciliations and GRNI review/reconciliation.
* Delivering against agreed SLA requirements and the calculation/reporting of KPI's.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in an industry-leading organisation, I suggest you look no further. This role is moving quickly so to find out more please email Lynsey.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0161 835 8380
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.