Accounts Payable Assistant - ££Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits - Manchester - Permanent
A exciting opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Payable Assistant, to join a Global leading Shared Service Centre based in Central Manchester.
The AP Vendor Assistant will be responsible for maintaining vendor and payee information in managing new vendor and payee request queues in the workflow. In this role you will work as part of a team, carefully preparing various vendor focused analyses including responses to audit inquires.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a fast paced Accounts Payable environment, preferable within Shared Services or global organisation. Fluency in a European, either French, German, Spanish would be an advantage
- Will enjoy auditing vendor and payee information
- Have an interest in assisting with special projects
- Will enjoy working in a team environment with a customer service focus
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills
- Fluency in another European language, although this is not essential
Would you like to join a international market leader who offer rewarding salaries and internal development opportunities?
For further information, please call Vicky Howard @ Search on 0161 835 8619
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.