Accounts Payable - £21,000 + Benefits - Manchester - Permanent
Search are recruiting for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join an award winning Global service provider based in Manchester. This position is responsible for supporting the P2P process in providing a world-class Accounts Payable team to the rapidly growing business. The successful candidate will have previous Accounts Payable experience, gained from working in a Shared Service Centre or International organisation.
- Working within one of the sub teams within the Global Finance & Treasury department:
- Invoice processing
- Query Resolution ensuring accurate resolution and SLAs are met
- Travel & Expense validation to ensure that employees are compliant with their submissions
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are constantly reviewed,documented and updated.
- Working knowledge of SAP (Desirable but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and execution skills
- Ability to work well in a growing team
- Able to work as part of a team as well as an individually
- Able to work effectively cross-functionally with all areas of the business
- Dedication to review and improvement of existing processes
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing organisation who offer a rewarding salary and the opportunity to develop and progress your career.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.