We are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable to join a global leading business in Bradford.
We are looking for people who are charismatic, forward-thinking, passionate and energetic. As well as having the opportunity to continuously develop your skills, you'll get involved with knowledge, transfer projects and gain experience of working with finance professionals all over the globe which is not your average opportunity…
* 26 days holiday + bank holidays
* Free parking
* Pension Scheme
* Effectively service key stakeholders in the achievement of quality, accuracy and timely delivery of Procure to Pay services in accordance to the defined SLAs/KPIs.
* Contribute in ensuring the processes are efficient, compliant and have full knowledge of the process controls.
* Follow all P2P policies and ensure they are up to date and adhered to by all users.
* Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and procedures including the efficient management of all supplier payments.
* Ensure compliance to Group accounting standards.
* Identify and work as part of a team to facilitate and implement continual process improvement ideas to improve process efficiencies.
* Liaise with auditors and regulatory authorities as required for the countries served in SSC.
* Maintain and review process workflows and ensure documentation is up to date and in line with current processes.
* Build relevant internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Display a service culture and customer service orientation both at an individual and team level.
* Proactively identify inefficiencies, actively work with the team and team leader to perform route cause analysis and implement improvements including automation where possible. This includes working with international finance teams and relevant stakeholders as well as the relevant Hallmark business.
* Service Champion - contributing customer service recommendations to strategic plans and reviews throughout the business and across the international landscape
* Relationship building & business partnering - with all customers.
Person Spec & Preferred Experience:
* In depth experience obtained in an Accounts Payable role, preferably within the retail or FMCG sectors.
* In depth experience in the full P2P process (preferably as part of a SSC environment)
* Educated to relevant degree level or equivalent qualification or experience, preferred but not essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.