£££ negotiable dependant on experience
Flexible working hours
Specialising in export this rapidly growing business are looking for a company Accounts
Manager to take the accounts to trial balance. The company have a low turnover of staff and pride themselves on their long standing relationships, highlighting key areas of success and offer rewards for loyalty and commitment.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Posting invoices and ensuring postings are going to correct nominal codes
* Reviewing purchase statements and aged creditors reports
* Calculating and processing sales invoices, ensuring timely collection of customer money including preparation of direct debit collection
* Assisting with credit control sand liaising with factoring company
* Carrying out and preparing VAT returns
* Bank and balance sheet bank reconciliations
* Supporting the Finance Manager as required
Skills and Experience:
* Excellent and effective communicator and building relationships with debtors
* Produce the accounts to trial balance
* A team player who works well in an independent accounts role
What they offer:
* A warm, friendly workplace with the opportunity take control of the accounts
* A family company that are flexible with individuals needs
* Competitive remuneration package plus company holidays and pension contribution
To be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW.
Bookkeeper/ Assistant Accountant, Accounts Manager, Accounts Assistant
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.