Job Title: Account Manager / Customer Service
Job Type: Permanent/ Full time
Working hours- 9AM - 6PM Thursday to Monday or Friday to Tuesday
An exciting opportunity to join a quality residential short stay business within their customer services team has arisen. The role is working within the client relations team ensuring host issues are always handled speedily and with care delivering best in class service to clients and guests.
The job duties will include the following:
- Gaining feedback from our clients who have recently stayed ensuring that we have exceeded their expectations
- Handling any negative feedback in a positive way responding with solutions in a timely fashion
- You will be acting on behalf of our clients, ensuring guest experiences are hassle free and enjoyable
- Our weekend support team work on time sensitive issues which require immediate resolution so needs a resourceful individual with the ability to think on their feet
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above (or expected), or relevant experience
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Someone who is fastidious about details
- Organised and efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Extra things to know
- Working week - 5 out of 7 days - weekend cover required
- 34 days paid holiday - 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Enhanced Parental Leave - Family comes first. Great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Enviable company culture - Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day - we've got it all
- Employee discounts - at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Paternity leave - work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
Apply now or call Jordan on 01293 848 184
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.