Accounts Senior required for one of our clients in Liverpool, the Accounts Seniors role will be made up of 70% accountancy and 30% audit responsibilities and will be working in a practice environment. The Accounts Senior will be confident in managing their own portfolio of clients and workload.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders/partnerships/limited companies
- Corporation Tax computations and returns
- Personal Tax returns (desirable)
- VAT/Management accounts
- Ad hoc assignments
- SME statutory audits
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Solicitors accounts rules audit (desirable)
Skills and experience:
- Experience of leading audits
- Great communication skills to build relationships with clients and peers
- Knowledge of accountancy software packages
- Full driving licence and own car
The Company/ Benefits:
- Friendly, fun and relaxed environment
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Support with training and development
- Team social events through the year
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.