Senior Manager / Director
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Senior Tax Manager / Director for a highly respected and growing firm of Chartered Accountants in Aberdeen.
As a key member of the management team, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients across a wide variety of sectors and supporting the organisation and finance team by leading accounts reviews, accounts preparation, personal and corporate tax compliance and ad-hoc advisory project work. You will operate in a senior managerial role, overseeing staff members within the group and reporting directly to the Directors & Partners.
- Managing and developing a varied portfolio of clients
- Ensuring assignments are completed within deadlines and agreed budgets
- Reviewing the work of other members of staff in the team
- Presenting completed and finalised work to the Directors & Partners
- Guiding and supporting junior members of the team and aiding in their development
- Providing a proactive and reactive service to clients and ensuring their needs are fully met
- Identifying business development opportunities and drafting and presenting proposals
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ACCA)
- Experience of working at a senior level within a practice environment
- Proven experience of managing, training and developing junior staff
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness and business development aptitude
If you are interested in this career opportunity or would like more information on similar vacancies then please call Jean-Louis Venter at Search Accountancy and Finance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.