Accounts Assistant required for one of our established clients in Liverpool.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Purchase / Sales Ledger control
* Posting of Receipts and payments
* Bank reconciliations
* Reporting to and liaising with Group Management Accountant
* Payment of invoices
* Accruals & Prepayments
Skills and Experience:
* Organised, efficient and able to manage and meet multiple deadlines
* Excellent and effective communicator
* A team player who also strives with the challenges independent working
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excel skills
What they offer:
* A warm, friendly workplace with opportunities for skill and career progression
* Competitive remuneration package plus company holidays and pension contribution
* Car parking
To be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.