The Accounts Assistant will provide support and assistance to the Finance team to ensure the smooth running of all financial processes. The role will be a varied one with opportunities to gain knowledge in all areas of the finance function to include, sales, purchases and later progressing onto TB reconciliations.
Key tasks and responsibilities
* Processing Purchase invoices and actively resolving queries by liaising with other departments and suppliers
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Assisting with supplier payment runs
* Sales and cash reconciliation which includes varied spreadsheet analysis
* Assisting with month end procedures
* General administrative tasks e.g. updating records, maintaining spreadsheets etc
* Experience working within online retail preferable
* Able to work in fast-paced environment
* At least 12 months varied experience of working in a finance function
* Excellent written communication and people skills
* Strong Microsoft excel skills including formula and pivot tables.
* Good IT skills and the ability to deal with large amounts of data
* Good organisational, prioritisation and planning skills, and the ability to multi-task.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.