Great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant on a 6 month contract! Ideal for gaining much needed experience!
You will go in on a 6 month contract however this could be made perm. Hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with overtime available on weekends and weeknights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices and expenses through multiple Oracle AP ledgers.
- Payment of multi currency claims.
- Daily banking, including reconciling of cash received to the general ledger.
- Daily disbursement processing for all currency payments.
- Prepare journals and ensure these are appropriately approved and posted on a timely basis.
- Customer Service, dealing with internal and external customers.
- Reconciliation of bank reconciliations to support the service delivered to the Business Units on a monthly basis.
- Investigate aged reconciling items and help improve the reconciliations status.
Skills: Experience Required:
- Experience in Finance would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of working within a multi currency environment would be desirable.
- Experience in Oracle GL and AP system would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good IT knowledge with accurate keyboard skills.
- Self starter who is very flexible, results driven and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Confident individual who is a good team player and able to work with a broad range of people across the organization.
For more information please contact Lyle.firstname.lastname@example.org // 0141 272 7733
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age