Exceptional opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join an exceptional client on a 6-month contract! This role is ideal for those looking to gain experience or for people looking to return to work.
You will go in on a 6-month contract however this could be made permanent, upon successful completion of the six monthscontract.
Hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with overtime available on weekends and weeknights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices and expenses through multiple Oracle AP ledgers
- Payment of multi-currency claims
- Daily banking, including reconciling of cash received to the general ledger
- Daily disbursement processing for all currency payments
- Prepare journals and ensure these are appropriately approved and posted on a timely basis
- Customer Service, dealing with internal and external customers
- Reconciliation of bank reconciliations to support the service delivered to the Business Units on a monthly basis
- Investigate aged reconciling items and help improve the reconciliations status
Skills: Experience Required:
- Experience in Finance would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of working within a multi currency environment would be desirable.
- Experience in Oracle GL and AP system would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good IT knowledge with accurate keyboard skills.
- Self starter who is very flexible, results driven and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Confident individual who is a good team player and able to work with a broad range of people across the organization.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age