Search Consultancy is working on an exciting new opportunity in Telford for an Finance Assistant to join a dynamic and ever growing team.
Supporting and processing for the entire finance function. Working within a team to provide a quality financial services for the Client. This role covers a range of finance processes and high volume of transactional processing
* Bank Reconciliations
* Income accruals
* To ensure all incoming Customer receipts are accurately and efficiently processed, allocated and reconciled in the Client system - supporting Sales Ledger team as and when required.
* Sales invoicing - reconcile cash received to pay out to the client (this is done weekly)
* Processing unpaid items
* Credit Control - once a week for an hour
Knowledge & Experience
* Accounting knowledge required
* Experience in the following: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, accounts assistant
* SAP experience desirable
* Bank reconciliation experience
* Experience in problem solving and query management
* Being self-motivated to work in a busy, fast paced environment
* Computer literate with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills i.e VLookups, pivot tables, formulas
* Good numerical ability
* Able to work under pressure with a drive to meet daily deadlines
* Self motivated, flexible, proactive and hard working with a positive attitude
* Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail. Accuracy is a must
* Excellent communicator with the ability to build effective confident working relationships
To find out moew about this opportunity apply via the link or email Courtney Bald directly on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.