Search Consultancy is working on an exciting new opportunity in Telford for an Accounts Assistant to join a dynamic and ever growing team.
Supporting and processing for the entire finance function. Working within a team to provide a quality financial services for the Client. This role covers a range of finance processes and high volume of transactional processing
* Bank Reconciliations
* Income accruals
* Managing accounts and reporting
* To ensure all incoming Customer receipts are accurately and efficiently processed, allocated and reconciled in the Client system - supporting Sales Ledger team as and when required.
* Sales invoicing - reconcile cash received to pay out to the client (this is done weekly)
* Processing unpaid items
* To ensure unidentified & unallocated receipts are processed, investigated and resolved as per Client policy
* Aged Debt
* Credit Control - once a week for an hour
* Resolving queries from customers, sites and internal teams
* Assisting with internal and external audits
* To update departmental policies and procedures where relevant
* To carry out any other adhoc duties as requested by line management
Knowledge & Experience
* Accounting knowledge required
* Experience in the following: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, accounts assistant
* SAP experience desirable
* Bank reconciliation experience desirable
* Experience in problem solving and query management
* Being self-motivated to work in a busy, fast paced environment
* Computer literate with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills i.e VLookups, pivot tables, formulas
* Good numerical ability
* Able to work under pressure with a drive to meet daily deadlines
* Self motivated, flexible, proactive and hard working with a positive attitude
* Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail. Accuracy is a must
* Excellent communicator with the ability to build effective confident working relationships
My client is looking to interview candidates the week of the 20th of May, to find out more apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.