Manchester - Salford
£20,000 - £22,000 (Plus ACCA Study Support)
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work for a cutting edge and innovative Accountancy Practice based in the heart of Manchester's business district.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be AAT qualified and must have minimum of two years experience working in an accountancy practice. Offering ACCA study support you'll be given free reign to choose the method and location that best suits your preference.
A market leader in their field this is a real opportunity for an Accounts Assistant who is looking to join a modern and dynamic team within a company who can offer development, progression and job stability.
You Will Have:
* Strong understanding and practical experience of completing statutory requirements including; Personal Tax Returns, Payroll, Pension Contributions and VAT Returns
* Fully understand double entry book-keeping with practical experience
* Strong Excel skills
* Strong client communication skills - Email, Phone and Face to Face
* Excellent time management skills
* Company bonus scheme
* 20 days holiday plus public holidays (will increase to day's once ACCA qualified)
* Gym membership
* Competitive Pension
* Health Plan
To not miss out on this opportunity please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.