A highly successful business based in the Glasgow City Centre is newly recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing Finance Team!
This role is vacant due to growth within the business; your role will be to aid the Accountant and the rest of the finance team with a busy workload, focusing primarily on processing invoices, daily bank transactions and credit control.
* Bank Reconciliations
* Credit Card Reconciliations
* Credit Control
* Invoicing - assist with month end batch processing
* Ad Hoc Duties as Required
* Handling Expense Claims
What you'll need:
* Excellent numerical, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
* Good standard of verbal and written communication coupled with accounting knowledge ideally gained within an accounts payable environment.
* A degree of assertiveness to pursue queries and tenacity to close down tasks fully will allow you to add value to this role.
* Excellent relationship builder as a positive interaction with the wider business is a key part of the role.
* Excel skills are essential
* Sage skills are desirable however training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand their skills and experience within finance!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.