Accounts Assistant - Leeds City Centre
Salary: 18k + BONUSES
Due to the growth of the business, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join a well-established business in Leeds City Centre. This is a newly formed role which is ideal for somebody that wants to progress and peruse a successful career in finance/accountancy. We are looking for a team player to join this small friendly team. You will be working very closely with the Management Accountant to develop your skill-set and be trained up to a high standard.
* Annual bonus of up to 5%
* Up to 38 day's holiday
* Flexible working - will consider part time
* Private Healthcare & Dentalcare
* Training & Development - 1 to 1 training with an Accountant
* Regular complementary social events
* External training
* Sales and purchase ledger duties
* Investigating accounts & finance queries
* Actively involved in the month-end process
* Filing paperwork and record keeping
* All round accounts administration
* Being pro-active in your learning and development - other duties will occur as your experience and skill-set develops.
* Being able to complete tasks requested & to assist colleagues with transactional queries.
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS - Skills and Qualities
* Team fit
* Very well organised, good time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines.
* High attention to detail
* Book keeper skills (not essential)
* Excel skills
* Desire to learn and progress.
Accountancy qualifications/experience is not essential as our client is offering the training on the job. If you have the drive to be successful and would love the opportunity to develop your skills, please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.