Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£23000.00 - £25647.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Contract ( 12 months FTC)
Accounts Assistant required for one of our established organisations based in Liverpool for a 12 month FTC. The Accounts Assistant will report into the Finance Manager and be required to assist in the production of the Groups, Financial, Management and Statutory Account reporting processes, including providing assistance with Budget preparation, monitoring and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To assist in the production of the groups monthly and quarterly management accounts
* Accruals and prepayments, balance sheet and cash flow reconciliations, income analysis
* To update and maintain of the Fixed Asset Registers
* To extract, analyse and produce timely and accurate financial, management, graphical and statistical reports as required.
* To assist the Head of Commercial Finance to implement and monitor financial plans and policies.
* To assist and liaise as appropriate with the Groups Internal and External Auditors.
* Assisting in the closedown of the Groups financial and statutory accounts, including the preparation of audit schedules/packs for review by Heads of Finance and the Groups External Auditor.
* Ideally have gained similar experience within an accounts assistant role
* Experience of assisting with production of management accounts
* Good use of accounting systems and Advanced Excel to manipulate data
* Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
What's on Offer:
* Home working opportunity
* Opportunity to develop accountancy skills
* Friendly and experienced team
* Free onsite parking
To be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word and click APPLY NOW!
Assistant Accountant/ Management Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.