Contract (12 month FTC)
Accounts Assistant required for one of our established clients on the Wirral for a 12 month FTC. The Accounts Assistant will be based within the finance team and report into the Finance Manager and will be responsible for preparing invoices and dealing with daily allocation of cash receipts.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant;
* Preparing invoices and statements on behalf of clients
* Responsible for the allocation of daily cash receipts into the client bank accounts
* Responsible for credit and debit card payments
* Supporting the Finance Manager with adhoc projects to improve processes
* Liaising with clients with regards to payments
* Responsible for petty cash and other monthly bank reconciliations
* To support the finance team as and when required
* Professional working experience in a similar environment
* Proven ability to create excellent relationships
* To be efficient and adaptable to be able to handle variable workloads quickly and effectively
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated and driven to get the job done
* Professional using Microsoft Excel
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent CV in Word Document by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.