Accounts Assistant - Sheffield
Salary: £22,000 +
Position: Permanent/Full Time
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a popular wholesaler business in the Sheffield area. This job requires you to have experience as an Accounts Assistant in a fast-past work environment under strict deadlines. This experience should include the preparation and management of accounts and experience in the COINS ERP systems is desirable but not essential.
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
Principle accountabilities of the role include:
* Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
* To follow Purchase Ledger close down procedures, adhering to strict deadlines.
* To process both sub-contractor invoices and certifications (self-billing).
* To carry out and lead weekly and monthly payment runs.
* Process employee expenses.
* Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
* Carry out any other reasonable tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your managers.
Skills and Aptitude:
* Sound communication and listening skills.
* Good administration skills.
* Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
* IT literate, with intermediate skills in Excel and the ability to adapt to new systems.
* Confident communicating information to non-financial employees
* Proactive attitude to problem solving and willingness to undertake work of all levels.
* Committed to diversity and inclusion
This role is highly considered within the accountancy sector at this Sheffield company and has huge room for development if the right candidate is chosen. Apply or call me on 0113 308 8071.
For more information, email me at Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.