Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for an independent firm of chartered accountants based in Glasgow.
The firm is one of the most well established Accountancy practices in Glasgow, working with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the country. In this role, you will work with a varied portfolio of non-audit clients, producing high quality accounts, VAT returns and supporting them with additional ad hoc duties.
* Accounts preparation for limited companies and charities
* Plan and schedule work to meet agreed internal and external deadlines
* Preparation of management accounts, VAT returns and bookkeeping duties
* Liaising with internal audit and tax department
* Develop and maintain relationships with your client portfolio
* Assist with other ad hoc engagements
* Part-Qualified Accountant (CA or ACCA)
* 2+ years' experience from an accountancy practice environment
* Experience of accounts preparation for limited companies
* Experience of charities beneficial but not essential
knowledge of cloud accounting software (Xero)
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
* Ability to plan your day and handle pressure and deadlines
In return, you will be provided with a competitive salary, flexible working and support with training and career advancement to ensure you progress as far as you want to within the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.