£16,000 - £25,000 plus excellent benefits
My Client, a forward-thinking, modern Accountancy Practice based in Salford, are looking to recruit an inquisitive Accounts Assistant to assist Clients with bookkeeping and compliance services; on-site and off-site. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, passionate about their continuous improvement.
The business offers a friendly, positive working environment with a competitive salary (dependant on level of qualification) and a range of benefits including free monthly gym membership, health-care and more.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Maintaining Purchase Ledgers and managing supplier payments
* Raising Clients sales invoices via Xero
* Credit Card and Bank reconciliations
* Monthly preparation and submission of Client VAT returns
* Planning and managing your own workload to ensure fantastic service
* Ensuring staff expense claims are approved and handling payments
* Credit Control duties on an ad-hoc basis
The Accounts Assistant will be Qualified AAT Level 4 or Part Qualified ACCA with a minimum of 2 years experience in a Practice environment.
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, competent in navigating cloud accounting software. As the Accounts Assistant, you will be able to display resilience and will have the ability to work efficiently and accurately towards challenging deadlines.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.