Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager - Glasgow
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant Manager for a leading independent Chartered Accountancy firm in Glasgow.
You will need strong technical knowledge in the area of accounting and audit, and experience of supervising and training staff. Your organisational skills will be second to none and you will be comfortable leading the team in the absence of senior management.
In return you will be provided the opportunity to develop your wide range of practice experience in a dynamic and established firm.
* Accounts preparation for clients from a wide range of industries
* Planning and executing audit engagements
* Training and supervising junior staff and expediting job progression
* Developing and maintaining client relationships
* Accountable for work in progress, job budgets and billing
* Leading the team in the absence of senior management
* Qualified chartered accountant (ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
* Several years experience within general practice is essential
* Experience in leading audit teams
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Is this you?
For the right candidate this role offers genuine career progression, as well as a generous basic salary
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.