Accounts Administrator - Watford - FTC 12 Months up to £26,000 PA
Purpose of the role-
My client is a leading facilities management company with clients and managed sites across the world. They are now recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator for their site in Watford and the role is offered on a 12 month maternity contract. The hours will be full time Monday - Friday 0845 - 1700.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Using the Coins system, ensure supplier invoices are cleared in time for payment by relevant due date, to enable the supplier to be paid correctly within agreed terms of payment.
* Ensure all IOIM invoices are looked at and query letters sent, if cannot be cleared, and scan to the invoice image.
* Ensure correct hold codes are applied
* Chase GRN
* Regularly check ISDE and IOIM reports
* Invoice scanning, checking proof lists, filing, archiving, photocopying etc….
* General office duties
* Accounts Administration Experience
* Experience in Coins desirable
* Experience in CIS desirable
* Experience in Construction desirable
If you have any questions about this role please contact Camilla at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age