Accounting Team Manager - CIMA/ACCA Part/Fully Qualified - Up to £44,453K + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse national organisation is seeking a Accounting Team Manager to join the Leadership Team.
Based in the Manchester Shared Service Centre this newly created role will enable you to showcase your natural leadership skills and support the Head of Business Support in delivering strategic objectives, implementing best practice and driving performance across a business which has a turnover in the billions.
Key Accountabilities for the role
- Full or part qualification (ACCA/CIMA) of a professional body or demonstrated experience at this level
- Demonstrable experience of wider finance processes and accounting policies
- Exceptional analytical and accounting skills
- Significant demonstrable experience of managing teams in a complex regulatory environment.
- Exceptional customer focus/engagement/stakeholder management skills
- Shown influencing skills at senior management level
- Excellent communication skills
The role demands exemplary leadership skills, combined with delivering continuous improvement programmes which you will have developed within large, corporate regulatory environments. These will compliment your exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills which will be endorsed.
1st round interviews will be taking place mid December, so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search on 0161 835 8619 email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.