I am currently working with a client based in Greenock who are looking for an experienced Accounting Analyst on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Ensure timely ownership and management of failed payments, recoveries, returned cheques and miscellaneous Cash
- Managing internal queries via phone and email, prioritising tasks to ensure optimum results for the customer Working with internal and external partners to investigate and resolve payment issues.
- Following the credit control processes ensuring that all outstanding premiums are being communicated to customers promptly, effectively and that they are actively managed until resolved.
- Maintaining an effective and professional credit control system for Failed Payments, Miscellaneous Cash, Returned Cheques and Recoveries, collecting claims recovery payments through efficient and effective methods in line with regional legislation and business terms and conditions.
- Working with urgency in all tasks, contributing towards a positive customer experience Build and strengthen relations with internal and external customers to ensure all resources are utilised to accelerate the Credit Control process.
- Liaising with healthcare providers and customers where necessary to collect funds due and maintain excellent relationships during professional recovery outreaches.
- Recording and maintaining accurate and detailed records on all investigative actions per individual case.
Skills & Experience Required;
- 3 years experience and proven track record in an analytical environment Experience with Excel and any reconciliation systems would be advantageous Experience of working within a multi currency operational finance environment Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound IT knowledge with accurate keyboard skills.
- Good problem solving skills with the tenacity to get to the root of a problem Self starter who is very flexible, results driven and able to meet tight deadlines Confident individual who is a good team player and able to work with a broad range of people across the organisation.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please click apply and I will be in touch soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.