Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Search Consultancy are exclusively partnered with a business who are absolute market leaders in their sector. We are seeking a qualified accountant to assist the client on a 12 month FTC whilst the client works on an ERP implementation/upgrade over the next 12 months. This role may go permanent depending on the business case and selected candidate.
The individual will be responsible for a variety of projects to enable existing team members to be involved in a number of key projects.
* Using your financial knowledge and expertise to ensure the business correctly account for all costs within the Distribution business, this will involving getting involved in issues as they arise.
* Appraise all financial information for the Distribution business as part of the month end process.
* Interpret the results from the overhead allocation model to ensure we optimise opportunities and reduce risk from a Connections perspective and that this is in line with accounting standards.
* Review the Salaries modelling and reporting and make changes as required.
* Production of ad-hoc reports as required.
* Lead the 2022 business plan submission for the Distribution business.
1 Strong analytical & numerical skills.
2 Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, Vision, MS Project and Power Point).
3 Excellent planning, organisation prioritisation and attention to detail skills.
4 Time management and delivery of tasks to deadlines.
5 Good interpersonal skills and able to cross collaborate working with senior managers.
6 Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
Role Specification: - essential and/or desirable skills or experience
Essential Qualifications: -
Qualified Accountant with one of the main Accounting Bodies i.e.; ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent
Either: Minimum grade B for maths at GCSE level or equivalent
A minimum of 3 years' experience as a qualified accountant working in a role with significant numerical evaluation and analysis
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age