Senior Accountant required to work with one of our prestigious Accountancy Practices on the Wirral who are focused on team work and excellence, this well established business are looking for a Senior Accountant to join them in this newly created position.
They invest heavily in new technology and pride themselves on being a forward thinking company who have a flexible approach to client needs and changes in demands.
Duties and tasks:
* Completion of accounts and tax returns for mainly limited companies, but sole traders and partnerships also.
* A minimal amount of bookkeeping
* VAT returns
* Managing a set portfolio of clients from a wide variety of industries
* Client meetings and correspondence
* Extensive experience in processing multiple client or employee payrolls
* Experience with Microsoft Excel and payroll systems
* Hands on approach to problem solving
* Great communicator and attention to detail
Skills and experience:
* The ideal candidate should be good at managing their work load and must ensure high quality work is produced at all times.
* Must have a good knowledge of accounting software.
* Must have at least 3 years' experience in practice and preferably hold one of the following qualifications, ACCA, FCCA, ACA, FCA, AAT, IFA or equivalent
What's on offer:
* Study support
* Open plan and modern working offices
* Relaxed and causal dress code
* Friendly supportive team
* Paid company holidays + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Quarterly team events and days/nights out
* Free staff parking
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent copy of your CV on Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.