Accountant required to assist the Manager and will be responsible for the production and completing of a variety of client accounts. There is a great deal of expertise within the team so the environment is very supportive which is great for someone looking to progress within a practice career. They are a modern and forward thinking company so the competency with technology is important to be successful.
The position is suitable for candidates who are either Part Qualified or Qualified AAT, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
Duties and tasks:
* Managing a portfolio of client accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
* Completion of month and year end close down
* Management accounts preparation
* VAT returns
* Self assessment and corporation tax returns
* Bookkeeping duties and tasks
Skills and experience:
* Current and up to date experience in a similar role within an accountancy practice
* Ideally a minimum of 3-5 years experience
* Competency with accounting systems including Excel
* Study support towards qualifications
* Open plan and modern working offices
* Relaxed and causal dress code
* Friendly supportive team
* Paid company holidays + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Quarterly team events and days/nights out
* Free staff parking
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent copy of your CV on Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.