Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Accountant for a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing clients with a wide range of business services including management accounts, forecasts, business plans and tax compliance.
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
* Building, developing and maintaining relationships with your portfolio
* Preparation of management accounts, annual accounts and VAT returns
* Preparation of business plans and other reports on an ad hoc basis
* Providing business advice to clients as required, both proactively and reactively
* Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
* Working closely with the Managers and Partners in the growth of the department
* ICAS/ACCA qualification
* Several years experience in a practice environment providing business support
* Strong knowledge of accounting software packages, such as Xero, IRIS or Sage
* Excellent IT skills, communication skills and attention to detail
* A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work to deadlines
* Demonstrable experience of working in a team based environment
* Solid financial reporting and analysis experience
In return you will be provided with an industry leading salary, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities to ensure you achieve all you want to in your career.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.