I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Group Accountant to work with a consultancy firm, working remotely and reporting to the Operations Director the accountant will handle all accountancy duties for the company.
Previously this company has outsourced accounting duties therefore the right candidate will possess experience in all fields of accountancy, effectively communicating management information back to senior stakeholders to provide the story behind the numbers.
This is a broad role and will cover key areas such as:
* Standard Book-keeping duties
* Maintenance of all Ledgers
* Carry out all company Invoicing, Credit Control, Transactional activity and Reconciliations
* Carry out all Submissions to Companies House
* Look after all Taxation including Corporation Tax & VAT
* Providing Management Reporting of Finances
* Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis
* Business Partnering with Stakeholders to provide the "story behind the numbers"
* Implementation of Financial Controls for the business
* Working with External Stakeholders
As this is a remote working role this will require someone who is quite self motivated, reliable and capable. Ideally this role will suit the following type of candidate:
* Chartered Accountant (ICAS/ICAEW)
* Experience handling Group Accounts/Group Structures
* Knowledge/Experience across all areas of accountancy
* Effective Communicator
* Ability to Work Alone
Due to the nature of this role, there may be some travel required to the London office or elsewhere within the Group. This role is full time initially however may be open to candidates working on a part time basis or reduced hours.
To apply to this position, please follow the link provide with your most recent CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.