Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 Depending on experience
Are you able to build and maintain professional relationships with clients?
Do you have a background within Account management or Recoveries?
Do you have experience using case management systems within Finance?
I now have a fantastic opportunity available for a well established law firm who are accredited by Investors In People since 2005. The company operate at a high level and are looking for the best suitable candidates to come and join their successful team in Bromley.
You will be issuing proceedings and court judgements and therefore instructing and briefing Counsel prior to hearings, you will be ensuring timely service of judgements on the defendants this will include instruction of and liaison with High Court Enforcement Officers/County Court Enforcement Officers were applicable.
Key tasks to role -
* Manage transactions inline with relevant service level agreements
* Support Claims & Enforcement Manager complying with clients and reporting requirements
* Monitor & review payments from Defendants
* Filing relevant papers for court service using standard forms/documentation
* Briefing and instructing Counsel prior to hearings
* Communicating with client for case related matters from general updates to discussing appropriate course of action
* Cycle to work scheme after 1 years service
* Health cash plan
* Death in service 2x Salary
I am looking for someone with the ability to relate to clients in a professional and confident manner, problem solving skills are key in this role.
Are you up to the challenge?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.