Up to £22,000
Do you have experience of working with clients in the public sector?
Are you flexible and adaptable to working in a fast paced and evolving work environment?
Do you want to work in a role that can offer you variety, progression and job satisfaction?
If that sounds like you then we want to hear from you. My client operates in the public sector and due to an extended period of growth they have an opportunity to join their established team as an Account Manager on a permanent basis.
Working in a role where no two days are the same, you will have to demonstrate strong relationship building skills, flexibility to work in a fluid and ever-changing environment and commercial astuteness to be able to develop your relationships into long term financial reward.
The day to day of the role will include:
- Working from the office and field, managing a portfolio of public sector accounts as the key point of contact
- Helping to onboard new accounts won by the BDM
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for growth
- High level client management - resolving problems and providing advice
- Working to deadlines and daily targets and expectations
- Attending client visits, events and networking opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Previous work experience dealing with the public sector and knowledge of public sector clients, their processes, bureaucracy and ways of working is required
- Strong account management and relationship building skills are required
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to deal with changes to your role as per your client needs
- Ability to work to deadlines and time pressured targets
What the role can offer you:
- An initial basic salary of up to £22,000 DOE
- Annual salary reviews and realistic salary progression
- Career development and progression - average time before progression being 8 months
- International and national travel opportunities
- Sociable and relaxed work environment - dress down culture
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday 9-5 working hours - no weekends!
For more information you can contact John on 0151 229 5539. Interviews to take place immediately
Keywords: Public sector; government; education; councils; healthcare; account manager; inside sales; internal sales; sales; client manager; relationship manager; account executive;
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.