Basic salary: £19,000 - £23,000 + Uncapped Commission
On Target Earnings: £35,000 - £40,000
NO COLD CALLING!!!!!
Are you a target driven individual with a desire to build a career in account management?
If you have experience in business to business sales (B2B sales), account management, internal sales, relationship management, telesales.
Due to planned growth, my client, based in Manchester, are currently on the lookout for an articulate, outgoing and confident Account Manager to join our industry leading telecom business at their office in based in Manchester
Due to the companies position in the market, the business has an existing base of clients and so there is no cold calling in the role.
- Proactively identifying and working with dealers
- Speaking with key decision makers
- Building and executing business growth strategy with existing customers
- Providing detailed quotations to customers
- Providing support to the External Account Managers
Candidates with an interest into starting a long lasting career within a growing organisation with opportunity for progression would be of particular interest due to the forecasted growth of the business - genuine career progression potential is available into team management.
A generous basic salary is on offer starting at £19 - 21K and the client also offers a market leading commission structure with the realistic ability to earn between £30,000 and £40,000 pa
To be considered:
- Account Management experience
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- Strong Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience will be considered
- Interest into starting a long term career within the industry
- 22 days leave; pension, free parking plus regular training
- Uncapped commission available from day one!
- Excellent career prospects
- Our firm operates Investors in People and offers a vibrant place to work
Interviews ASAP. Click apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Thomas on 0161 835 8338 for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.