- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 plus commission (OTE £35K - £40K)
- Hours of work: Mon to Fri during core business hours
An exciting opportunity to join my client based within the IT/Software industry as an Account Manager. The opportunity has arisen due to massive growth and the need to expand the team further due to internal promotions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional organisation that are entering a period of growth and expansion and are looking to develop their staff for further opportunities within the company.
Key duties/responsibilities of the role:
- Building a fantastic rapport with existing accounts to help them solve business challenges by selling a range of core services: training, bespoke software development, on-site registration solutions or additional modules
- Assume overall responsibility for the delivery and profitability of each account.
- Production of accurate quotations and project plans.
- Raising sales orders and budget Management.
- Management of margins for all pieces of work by conducting regular project budget reviews.
- Liaising with internal departments and support teams
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to ensure projects are on track.
- Ensure the client base is up to date with all of all products and services and pro-actively cross sell.
If you are interested in applying then please submit your CV without delay. There are immediate interviews available for this role.
Keywords: Sales executive, telesales, account management, field sales, customer service, events, project manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.