£20,000-£25,000 + Bonuses
Monday-Friday (early finish on a Friday)
A rare and amazing job opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven individual to join my clients business based just outside of Burnley.
Founded in 1985, my client has flourished as a business over the past 35 years growing from a team of 2 people to now 90 strong at their global HQ in Burnley. Since initiation, they have won 2 Queen's Awards, Lancashire Business of the year and many more. Supporting their staff and suppliers is key to their success and they are proud of their legacy as an ambitious market leading company.
Account Manager benefits:
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Attractive monthly target-based bonus in addition to an annual sales team bonus based on % of total sales
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which increases based on length of service
- Training/qualification opportunities
- On-site parking
- Various social initiatives
- Early Friday finish
Account Manager duties:
- 90% account management/10% business development
- Develop existing accounts & enhance working relationships
- Drive sales campaigns with targeted clients (E-Shots, etc.)
- Ensure that a regular flow of information, promotion, and general communication happens with clients
- Ensure targets/ KPIs are met
- Report relevant information and feedback in a timely manner, using the appropriate tools, software, and communication skills to engage with and influence others
Interested in knowing more about this Account Manager role?
CLICK APPLY, I will be in touch with all job applications.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.