In order to strengthen my clients Sales Team, I am looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to start immediately to cover Scotland. The ideal candidate would be located in the central belt and have experience selling into agriculture & construction industries.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing all activities to maximize profits in their sales territory. In addition, the Account Manager - in close cooperation with the Customer Specialist- for the development and the qualification of the customer base.
The aim is to build a long-term partnership with the customer by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and profitability. Sales targets are achieved through offers and solutions that are individually tailored to customer´s needs and by the consistent focus on the value added sales. You will be tasked with:
- Delivering the sales strategy for Scotland
- Gathering, managing and processing of information about customers, customer records, markets, market opportunities and trends and giving feedback to FSM in order to contribute to the strategy development.
- Creating a concrete yearly plan for Scotland
- Creating account plans for the top priority accounts per year
- Following my clients sales processes for winning, keeping and growing customers in order to create and maintain a long term value-based relationships
- Sell across an extremely lareg product portfolio
- Worked with customers in the agriculture sector
- Degree in a commercial / technical area
- Knowledge of customer relation analysis and management
- Solution-oriented, efficient and ability to work independently
- Managed a large account base of over 150 accounts
- Business development experience
- Full UK drivers licence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.