Since being founded over 50yrs ago my client has grown to become one of the largest national insurance brokers in the world.
They are a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status. The company best demonstrates its entrepreneurial culture in the empowerment of its Associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients. We are now seeking individuals who will thrive in this type of atmosphere.
As a result of continued success and corresponding increase in workload, their Private Clients division is now looking to hire an experienced Account Manager to join the High Performance Vehicle team.
In this role you will aid in the overall service proposition to High Net Worth and Ultra-High Net Worth clients. You will be accountable for ensuring that the business is serviced, retained and developed in line with company standards.
You will be responsible for effectively managing mid-term adjustments and renewal process in a timely and professional manner, accurately preparing client and market documentation and identifying the risk exposures whilst advising on insurance and risk management solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as an account manager working within an insurance broker environment.
- The ability to broke and service the requirement of clients is a prerequisite, whilst being able to identify opportunities for business development.
- You will have the ability to build and maintain good business relationships, work in support of other team members, have strong service ethics with the ability to manage time and prioritise without compromising quality.
- You will possess strong communication skills, (verbally and written)
- A knowledge and interest of performance vehicles would be advantageous but not essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.