This role is with one of the world's leading suppliers to the agricultural industry. The client provides spare parts to one of the UK's largest industries resulting in an Account Manager being required to cover the region of Scotland.
- Increasing profit within the given territory by maximising revenue from existing accounts
- Developing new revenue streams by going after new business opportunities and successful selling the products
- Working to create a strategy of growth within territory and working closely with business stakeholders to achieve
- Continually feedback market information to the business in order to allow growth to be exponentially facilitated
- Strengthen and grow existing account base by liaising with business decision makers
- A commercial or technical degree within the field is preferred
- An existing and demonstrable knowledge of products and agricultural industry
- Ability to travel length and breadth of Scotland
- 3-5 years relevant sales experience, selling into the agricultural industry
- Ability to self-manage as this is a field-based sales role
If the prospect of this role excites you then please get in contact - 0141 272 7774 - email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.