Account Manager - Telecoms/Logistics
Great company benefits
Are you an experienced Account Manager with experience in the logistics and distribution industry? Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading companies in their field? Complete with an enviable client base!
Then look no further!
Our client who are a leading manufacturer of office technologies are looking for someone to help grow and maintain their distribution partners and clients in their network. Working within the Sales Division to grow customers and build lasting relationships.
* Build strong relationships with customers within the distribution division and proactively target new business alongside the sales team.
* Be the key point of contact between the company and it's clients and hold a unquestionable working knowledge of key contracts currently in play
* Honestly and accurately maintain all records to ensure the quality of customer data
* Maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities to meet all future goals
* Experience working in the telecoms or logistics sectors is essential!
* Experience working at Senior Management level within a sales capacity, preferably within the field, meeting clients on site.
* Strong ability to build relationships and networks with all clients, with a proven track record of success on major accounts
* Resilient, tenacious, highly organised and exceptional presentation skills!
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who has proven experience in the industry with exceptional relationship building skills to join a major company in the UK and carve out a strong career! If you're interested in learning more, get in touch with Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.