£20,000 - OTE £30,000
Our client, based in Salford, is recruiting for an Account Manager to work in the Client Service Solutions Team due to continued growth and expansion.
We are working on behalf of a business who have won an impressive array of awards in recent years and will be looking to build on their success. We are looking for well spoken, professional candidates who are looking for a steady, stable role with good earning potential.
The role is a blended position dealing with Inbound sales and service enquiries so you need to have excellent communication skills and represent the company values.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Achieving personal targets of sales and gross contribution.
- Identifying new profitable sales opportunities with existing clients.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors.
- Creating proposal and quotation documents.
- Competing with other Partners in a competitive market and ensuring that our products and professional services were an attractive option
The successful Account Manager should possess:
- Having sales experience either direct or over the phone will be considered
- Ability to engage and influence others.
- Able to work towards sales targets.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted immediately for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.