Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service and used to supporting investment teams with non-investment support?
Do you have a super keen eye for detail?
Do you enjoy thinking creatively to come up with solutions to niggly things?
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their successful and award winning team. Based in Edinburgh you will be part of an elite Account Management team that service a number of Investment Managers. In this role you would be providing a best in class service for variety clients including families, charities and professionals.
Our client takes its client's personal wealth as their personal responsibility and they specialise in a financial planning, investment and advisory services.
As an Account Manager you would be responsible for all aspects of Client Management, The main responsibilities are as follows:
* Point of contact for all client account matters
* Manage all aspects of client relationships, including due diligence
* Taking ownership of client matters
* Working closely with Senior Managers and internal compliance teams
* Ensure a efficient delivery of their solutions in line with client needs and objectives
* Responsible for new client business.
Due to the nature of an Account Manager you only be considered for this opportunity if you have the following traits;
* A minimum of 2 years client service experience within an Investment Management Support environment
* Understanding of legal, compliance and custody relationships
* Understanding of pooled vehicles
* Understanding of equity, fixed income and alternative investments
* Excellent attention to detail
* Highly organised
* Proactive and innovative approach to relationship building
The position of Account Manager offers a very rewarding salary of £30K per annum, this is a full time position with hours varying between 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday and occasional Saturday mornings.
The closing date is 17/01/2020 however it will close beforehand if a number of substantial candidates have applied. Do not be the one to miss out, apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.