Job title: Account Manager
- Salary:£30K basic
- Working hours:Monday - Friday
Do you have previous sales experience within an account management role? Are you a vibrant, energetic and motivated person looking for a career in a multicultural and fast-paced environment with opportunities for career progression and great earnings potential?
If so check the details below and apply now to join!
- Responsible for client relationship development and sales
- Working to sales targets, individually and as part of a team
- Maintaining and updating internal database
- Providing appropriate solutions to clients
- Supporting clients with renewals
- Improve customer retention and increase business predictability and insight
- Proven track record of providing sales and account management (minimum 3 years in an Account Management role)
- Confident on the phone and a team player who can be relied on to work on their own initiative to meet and exceed targets and champion the customer experience.
- Be driven and focused on growth from existing clients
- Ability to develop & strengthen relationships with a new client in order to increase business
- Possess the ability to priorities workloads
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional, friendly and ability to engage with clients
In addition to acquiring new skills you will receive a competitive salary and additional quarterly bonus incentives based on client retention.
Keywords: Business development; account manager; sales executive; business development manager; field sales; client relationship manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.